This recipe was adapted from this one found on SparkRecipes.
In my quest to try different recipes this year, I have to say that this will be one that will be repeated at least once a month. It was so easy and so delicious. The pork chops were so tender that you could cut them with just a fork, no knife required!
Check out this easy recipe below…
- (4) ½” thick boneless pork chops
- (1) package Stove Top Pork Stuffing
- (1) medium onion (diced)
- (1) medium apple (diced) – you could use 2 for a more prominent apple flavor
- (1) cup chopped celery
- (1) cup Fat Free, Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Spray slow cooker with a light coat of non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix stuffing mix, apple, celery, onion and chicken broth together until it is moistened.
- Layer ½ the stuffing mix on bottom of slow cooker.
- Top that with the pork chops (you can season them to your preference. I did not use seasoning and really felt, for us, that they didn’t need any.)
- Add the remaining stuffing mix on top of the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!