Direct Sales Home Party Games!
The heart of my direct sales business is my home parties. It’s my favorite part of what I do because I get to meet new people, share products and an opportunity that I love, and I get out of the house for a few hours .
I try to make my parties fun for the guests and host, while making my job a little easier. One of the most popular games I use that is also the most successful when it comes to orders, bookings and potential team members is Bingo!
It’s not your traditional Bingo though. The image at the top of this post is exactly what I use, except I add my company’s logo to it.
Here’s how it works:
- Hand each guest one sheet at the beginning of your presentation.
- Tell them that as you go through the products to fill the open squares with products that they’d like to have.
- Once your presentation is over and everyone has the squares filled up (you can use a smaller grid with less squares if your company has fewer products)
- Then call out your favorite products and have the guests cross them off on their sheet.
- The first person who gets 1 row or column filled up shouts out “Bingo” (or the name of your company for more fun).
- They win whatever prize was listed in the row they won.
I then use their Bingo sheet at checkout. Compare it to their order form and see what is left over. Is there an item on there that is for Hostesses only? Is there an expensive item that they could save big on if they got it for 1/2 price when they hosted their own party? Is there several items on there that is included in your company’s enrollment kit?
You job is to not just sell products, but to also help your guests and hostess get the most for their money. So if they could get that $80 item for 1/2 price, make sure you mention that. If there’s 4-5 items that they could get in the enrollment kit, ultimately save money, and be able to start their own business, be sure to offer them the opportunity! Make sure that guest leaves with a Recruiting pack to look over and be sure to follow up with them within 48 hours of the party.
Using games like this will only build and help your business. It’s great to play other games that aren’t focused around the products or your company too, but when you add a game like Bingo to your parties, your business can greatly benefit.
*You can click on the image above to print out your own if you’d like, or create your own using free software from Open Office. Simply select the Insert tab at the top and choose the Table option.
I use this game for my Thirty One parties. www.mythirtyone.com/AmandaSmearman